Sunday, August 24, 2014

First Impressions: Milani Lipsticks

Sunday, August 24, 2014
On a trip to Walmart, we recently bought a couple of lipsticks from Milani.  I know of bloggers who have talked about the Milani lipsticks, but I don't really know how they actually feel about them.  So, I took the opportunity and tried both of the shades for a first impressions review.

Details:
Very creamy, rich texture
Dries matte (I'm sure, this time)
Has some staying power

Only ONE downside...
Sangria - can stain lips after removal

Overall:
I really like these lipsticks, and I think the more I wear them, the more I will like it.  Sangria is definitely a Fall color, but we can pull off during the last bits of summer, right?  And Teddy Bear is what I call the classic 90's color that is obviously back (Kylie Jenner), but nonetheless, a classic, chic color from the Nudes family tree.



 P.S.
Sorry about the lighting where I photographed my lips lol 
The bathroom was the only area that had "better" lighting.

xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andrea Mae's Life & Loves © 2014