Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Ipsy Bag!

Thursday, March 20, 2014
Sorry for the delay of this new Ipsy Bag post, but, I think I was the only one who got there's sent LATE to them.  I started to get worried haha

 Chella Eyeliner Pen in Indigo Blue
Just in time for Spring/Summer, a beautiful blue color of felt-tip liner.  I especially prefer this type of shape of a felt-tip, so it'll be easy to control and overall give that nice, sharp, line.

Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in Bora Bora
There are 3 other color themes to these quads as well.  Again, being Spring, great combination of colors that go well together.  Very soft and pigmented.
 
 Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie in Get Ready
It said on its pamphlet that it's from their long wear collection, so a great attribute to have.  Just a nice, rose-y pink color that is great on any skin tone.  Looks and feels moisturizing as well.

Vita Liberata Luxury Tan 2-3 Week Tan Lotion in Medium
Perfect timing, right ladies?  Honestly I have never tried self tanner before, so this will be a good opportunity to start.  Since the color looks pretty dark, Ill probably see significant color off the bat (My skin, especially my legs, are pretty pale right now :))
As always, thanks for reading :)
Mae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andrea Mae's Life & Loves © 2014