Monday, December 9, 2013

Face Shop Masks

Monday, December 9, 2013
Since winter is now in full force, it's definitely time to change up our skincare routine.  For me, immediately after washing my face, my face gets stiff dry, like I can barely move it haha.  My face type is combination, but I believe for EVERY type of skin type, during the winter time, its very important to keep moisturized.  Especially since we're using hotter water and that can also dry out our skin as well, moisturizing our face is essential.  Maybe using a creme moisturizer, applying a little extra of your regular moisturizer, or adding one more moisturizing regimen into your routine can relieve our skin of this fierce weather.  Adding a moisturizing mask in to my routine was the route that I took this winter in using these Face Shop masks.  If you aren't familiar with The Face Shop, they sell a wide variety of Korean based skincare, makeup, and other beauty essentials.  I personally love their face masks for in which they have every kind and any kind for your skin type or for what it needs.  We picked up these moisturizing masks in Olive and Kelp and they are super moisturizing and it replenishes and refreshes your skin.  Either use this after just cleansing your face, or apply it after your usual exfoliation.  Definitely recommend this this season xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Andrea Mae's Life & Loves © 2014