Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites

Sunday, December 1, 2013
So, since we've just started December, I believe it's about time for me post my favorites for November :)  I had a lot of products as far as makeup is concerned so I won't drag this post out too long haha.  Hope you enjoy!  I'm going to separate my makeup in to categories such as "Eyes", "Lips", and "Face" just to keep things a bit organize; so let us begin!

EYES:
LOreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
- I think it's a "step up" of my all time fave, the original gold tubed Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara.
- Definitely been loving the "extra" formula it gives to my lashes even from just one coat.
- Does give your lashes that "wet" feel at first (if you don't like that preference of a mascara, then I don't recommend it), but then it does eventually dry to feel normal and not heavy.
- Does dramatize (volume + darken) and lengthens my short and sparse lashes.
- And importantly, it doesn't smudge :)
Maybelline Master Precise Felt Tip Liquid Liner
- I can easily control the motion of the marker and line.
- Produces a great winged line and you can definitely build up your wing effect thanks the felt tip.
- Does not smudge on my lids.

LIPS:
The following lip products that made it on my favorites list for this month were serial Fall must have shades such as red and berry.
(Pictured from LEFT to RIGHT) the following:
Maybelline Lipstick in Wined & Dined
- Wine Red shade with slight pink undertone to it

MAC's Viva Glam I
- Regular Red Shade with Pink undertone

Maybelline Lipstick in Plum Proper
- Nice purple plum shade 

Lancome Color Design in All Done Up
- Beautiful Raspberry shade

Be A Bombshell Lip Crayon in Shameless
- If you guys got the recent Ipsy bag, then you'll be familiar with this product :)
- Since lip crayons are pretty big right now, I have come to liking this this month.
- Sheer application that produces a light raspberry shade.

FACE:

LOreal Magic BB Cream in Medium
- Product is a muss and no fuss, non greasy or messy at all.
- Does perfectly match to skin tone and evens out skin after application.
- Skin is not too oily or too dry after application
- Definitely can use if you're just not feeling the heavy foundation that day.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser & Concealer
- Easy to apply to under eye thanks to the small, round sponge applicator.
- Easy to blend out and is build-able.
- Does not crease.
- Brightens under eye well and not too harsh.

Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched
- Another recent Ipsy bag product, it doesn't have much pigmentation to it compared to other bronzers, but it's my go-to powder for a nice, healthy, natural glow that gives my dull winter skin some life :)

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Til the next post..
xx Mae



No comments:

Post a Comment

Andrea Mae's Life & Loves © 2014