Friday, August 22, 2014

OOTD + FOTD: Errands

Friday, August 22, 2014
 
 Ramones Over-sized Screen Tee - Divided by H&M
Dark Washed Skinny Jeans - Gap
White Chuck Taylors

 
 I also took the liberty and curled my hair, first time since forever...I may seem to favor this look.  Tools Used:
 Bella Curling Wand
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
TRESemme Tres Two Spray Mega Firm Control Hair Spray
 
Maybelline FIT Foundation Stick
Maybelline Dark Circles Eraser Concealer
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Medium
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
Sephora Matte Eye Primer
NAKED 1 Palette:  Buck (Crease Color) & Virgin (Highlight Color)
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
The Face Shop:  Design My Eyebrow Pencil/Crayon & Color My Eyebrow Tint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andrea Mae's Life & Loves © 2014