Friday, August 1, 2014

Small Sephora Haul

Friday, August 1, 2014
Did a small purchase spree on Sephora's online store, and here's what I've got:


Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
Love the feel of this bronzer; feels rich, soft, and very pigmented.  It's definitely more shimmery than I'm used to, but I'm game on trying Tarte products in general.

 

Too Faced Lip Insurance 
Self explanatory ;)


Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Perfect Spice
Been browsing for a bunch of lip liners that are of beige/nude tone since I've also fallen in to the 90's lip/Kylie Jenner lip color phenomena. 


Too Faced Lipsticks in Spice Spice Baby & Naked Daily
Speaking of beige/nude shades, I thought these lipsticks would be paired well with the lip liners.  Very creamy texture, pigmented, and I believe they dry matte (but not drying).  Spice Spice Baby has a beige with a mauve undertone to it while Naked Daily has a peachy nude tone.  And you gotta love the all gold packaging...


Sephora Nano Lips Lip Liners in:
Native Nude
Queen Quartz
Royal Rose
Pleasant Plum
And here are the rest of the lip liner flock.  These actually came in with a set along with the other Two Faced lip products as a special.  I do fancy the Sephora products; they are just as good and great quality.  We definitely have a perfect representation of colors from the lip spectrum when it comes to what shades are popular these days.  From nudes to plum, I have a lot of choices to choose from :)

Happy weekend
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Andrea Mae's Life & Loves © 2014